Sunday, April 29, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read all about it.

1. I wrote an article (if you'll call it an article) for Masigasig. It was sooo long and Rheea had a hard time cutting it short. Haha!:)

2. I'm currently taking up Creative Selling Techniques in UP ISSI, together with Thina. Yes, I'm trying to bring out the salesperson in me. In any line of work, you have to know how to sell your product/ services... so maybe you should enroll too. Hahaha!:) Our resource speaker is Mr. Paulo Lao. He's good and he doesn't look intimidating. Sana nga makagawa ako ng sales plan. Sana I can wow everyone with my outputs/ presentations blah. Kaya lang mabagala talaga akong magwork eh. Haaay!!!

3. I was reading my old posts. Nakakatawa. Kung anu-anong mga sinusulat ko. Haha!:)

4. Teach!!! Uwi na.

5. Going back to my CST class, I need to prepare the materials for the sales plan kasi next Sat parang show and tell kami ng groupmates ko. That way, makakapili kami kung kaninong company ang iprepresent sa last meeting. Hmm... Ano kayang maganda? Maybe I should make a shorter version of the AVP for my preschoolers... o general na lang like with no names. Hmm...

Oh, well. I better start working.

No comments: