Monday, March 26, 2007

new entry

I haven't written anything for my blog for the past 5 months or so. Haha!:)

UPDATES
-I'm busy and swamped with work. What's new?
-Almost 4 years nakong nagwo-work. I feel old. I feel like I've aged a lot this year.
-I don't get to exercise anymore.
-Siguro this past month yung pinakamadami kong carbonated drink-intake for the past 4 or maybe 8 yrs or like ever.
-Too many bright and not so bright ideas crossing my mind
-Our cyberfair team won 1st place. Hurrah! Go Shirleen and Joan! Hehehe!:) And well, congrats everyone for doing a great job... great daw o... thanks to GI. Nadaan sa graphics. hehe!:)
-Oh, my... I still have to pay for my hard disk. Yah, I had to get a new hard disk because madami nang bad sector yung old one ko. Huwaah!='(
-I gotta go :)

No comments: