Wednesday, March 28, 2007

=) =(

happy face, sad face, naiinis, natutuwa, nababaliw

-My bro is (more or less) officially daddy gil. Well, they're still in the hospital waiting for baby Erynne Isobel to come out. I wonder what's taking her so long. I wonder when I'll get to see my niece. Hmm... Perhaps we can visit her sometime during the holy week.
-I salute teachers, particularly those with advisory sections. Ang hirap ng ginagawa nila. Mahirap gumawa ng grades for individual subjects (have to check papers, quizzes, exams, projects, grade children for recitation, behavior, attendance blah... buti na lang may excel that you don't have to compute them manually). Mahirap magconsolidate ng grades. Mahirap magsulat sa card, gumawa ng promotional report, mag fill up ng form137. ugh! Ang dami. We have to finish all of those in so little time. Huwaah! Actually we're relatively lucky bec we have the promotional report in excel format so we don't have to really write things down one by one. But still, huwaaah!!! Nakakahilo. I just finished checking if what's written in my consolidation is the same as those in the rating sheets (from indiv subject teachers). Sure that sounds easy to you but actually that's not. It took me what? 3 hrs. I had to check each rating sheet. That's 8 subjects for 4 quarters. That's 32 rating sheets. Madali pa rin for you? No, that's not it. I also had to check kung tama yung na-encode nila for the previous quarters. kasi cumulative yung grade so pag mali ang encode nila for an earlier quarter, mali yung computed grade. Example: 4th quarter grade in English, kailangan ko pa ring i-check kung tama yung 1st, 2nd, 3rd qtr grade nya in that particular rating sheet. Hah, complicated. Tedious. Ugh.
-Wala pa akong copy ng attendance. Buhuhu!
-Hindi pa ko nakagawa ng AVP for my preschoolers. I need that by Fri am. Wala pa ring certificates and buttons. Lahat. Huwaah. Will have the buttons ready by tom (sana... GI!!!). BJ, certificates.... hah, di pa rin ako nakagawa ng citations. huwaah!!!:'(
-I'm eating tortillos... hardly appreciating it. Brain not functioning that well to even appreciate the tortillos. I want more C2 but it's in the ref downstairs. Huwaaah!!!:'(
-I don't want to eat tortillos anymore.
-I don't know what to do next. I'm so tired and mejo slow nako but I have to keep on working to beat the deadline. I have to prepare another list of things to do to make sure that I finish everything on time.
-I guess I better go back to work now.

No comments: