Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hah, blog entry, at last

hehehe!:) I've been way too busy lately.

Ok. This ought to be short because I still have lots of unfinished work.

TOPIC # 1. new uniform

We are now to wear skirts and blouses on Mondays. Yeah, pretty much like your typical teacher. The first time I tried it on, I felt so bad. It made me feel old and ugly and skinny. The blouse was too long and was almost body hugging. It made me look real thin. (Hindi makatarungan. I'm not that thin. I'm not thin.) And the skirt was what? umm... too long. It was knee length. Well, it still is knee length. And the slit was too small, I can hardly move my legs. (That means I can't run or jump with it. And yeah, one step at a time. I can't leap...hehehe!:) That means, I'll have to allot like 5 or 10 mins maybe to get to my class (2/F of the other building). And 1 more thing about that skirt, ang taas ng waist. The waist line was just a little below my breasts. Hahaha!:) What am I? A 60-year old sterotypical teacher? Hehehe!:) Anyway, we had my uniform fixed already. I'll be wearing it tomorrow, together with my new shoes. Yes, I bought a new pair of brown shoes for it.

We have another new uniform... for Tuesdays, I think. Grayish pants and white blouse. We kinda look like med students. Hmm..

TOPIC # 2. guys

When you have plenty of time to waste, you'll probably enjoy it when guys hang around, treat you out, text you and get you stuff. But and there's the big BUT.. when you're busy, you are likely to hate their presence. Like yeah, stop pestering me. I have better things to do. Hahaha!:)

TOPIC # 3. UPCAT

Hah! Please, oh, please, I hope they pass the UPCAT.

TOPIC # 4. T.NiX = ADVISER

Hmm...Waa AaAAah!!!! Tapos lapit na card giving. YIkes! It's not just about talking to parents but you know, working on the card. Ugh! Oh my, oh my!

TOPIC # 5 MY BABIES

Right now, I only have 7 preschoolers. They are all so cute and adorable and so energetic. Hahaha!:) They like to jump and run and skip and play with whatever their classmate is playing with. They sometimes don't like to share and would sometimes end up crying. But they learn fast. They know the colors, shapes, and letter sounds. As with numbers, some are quite good with it already though some still forget the numerals. But hey, they can count.:) And they can write.:) And like my past students, they just love to paint.:)

oh, well. oh, well. that's about it. I have to go back to checking papers and washing mats and stuff.

tahtah!:)

No comments: