Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day Special

Happy father's day to all the dads out there. I know that my greeting would probably not mean much to you unless you're my dad. It's not important if I greet you or not, what counts really is you being a father to your child/ children. Our children brings happiness to our lives thus, every shared day with our child should be cherished and counted as a happy father's/ mother's day. So, for the father's out there, make time for your children. Yes, we all need to work but the essence of working for your children is lost once you lose your children. Our children may not show affection but our presence and support to whatever they do gives them the courage to face life as they know that they have someone whom they can depend on. Be thankful that you have your children as they are your living trophies. Mold them into good citizens of thy nation and be that proud daddy that you are. Our children are reflections of our values. Their achievements are our achievements simply because they are our achievements.:)

This father's day, I'd like to greet my dad, my daddy uncles, my daddy co-workers, my daddy relatives, and my now-daddy friends.:)

Dad, V-Y-P-M-S-C.:)

Paolo, JPaolo...Thank you for not only being gwapo/ good looking/ dashing but also for being the good daddies that you are. Saludo ako san'yo.:) Miss ko na kayo pero ok lang na di ko kaya makita for some time as long as you do your duties to your little angels. Hah, sana makita ko rin mga babies nyo.:)

Sir Rams!!! Grabeh, hindi ko kinaya... hehehe! Congrats!:) Hayaan mo, try ko humabol, hahaha!:) Asa pa me.:) Pero in case makahabol, sa'yo ko una sasabihin since ikaw ang nag-suggest, hehehe!:) Say hi to andrea for me. Tell her di ko pa ma-imagine sya with a big tummy.

Again, happy father's day!:) Sana nagustuhan nyo yung father's day drama special ko. Hehehe!:)

No comments: