Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Big Decision

Last Sunday, I took a jeep to San Diego. Well, I was with Sir Kiko. Yes, I still can't tell you exactly where that place is. :) Ok, so we went to San Diego. Why? Because I wanted to talk to Revo and I don't have his number. So Baby Lou wasn't home. We got to talk to Revo and his mom. Well, I didn't really say much because I know that I'll end up crying if I do. Hahaha!:) Funny, funny. Revo was my student last year. He was planning to move to another school but I didn't want him to leave so I volunteered to pay for his tuition. Sounds crazy, noh? But I think I made a good decision. Revo may not exactly be a good student but he's good.:) I want to see him excel. Tas, I'll be like a proud mommy. Hahaha!:) But seriously, I just want him to have good education. Ok lang sana if he was moving to a really good school, di ba? Pero yon, I just want him to get what he deserves. Sayang kasi 4th yr na sya. Sabi nung auntie nya, dapat he gets at least 85 sa lahat ng subjects. Sakin, ok lang if he doesn't get high grades though I know na wala lang sa kanya ang 85. 90 na lang kaya?:) Pero sabi nya ok pero hindi nya daw sure sa PE. Hahaha!:) I'm really looking forward to see him excel.:) Uy, matagal kong pinag-isipan kung i-scho-scholar ko si Revo ha. From Friday night to Sunday, inisip ko yon. Una syempre, inisip ko muna if I am capable of paying for his tuition.:) I was hesitant at first kasi ayokong maging unfair. Hindi kasi achiever this year si Revo tas parang bakit of all people sya, di ba? At saka yun nga, I can't just give him a discount. Kahit sabihin pa nilang anak ako ng may-ari ng school, eh yun nga, anak lang ako ng may-ari. Hindi naman namin sya relative para bigyan sya ng discount, di ba? Pero as an employee, I can avail of a discount kung ako yung nagbabayad ng tuition nung student (like kung may anak ako or some dependent). So yon. Naisip ko, kung ako yung magbabayad ng tuition nya, right ko na 'yon since I will actually be paying for it. Naging student ko naman pati sya and nakikita ko naman na may potential sya. Alam ko na kung gugustuhin nya eh kaya nyang talunin yung mga nasa top 10. Basta, I think tama naman yung naging decision ko. Hehehe!:)

No comments: