Saturday, May 27, 2006

yum

Kusina Salud has come to be my favorite food source/ restaurant. I had fish (sinigang sa misu?) and seafood in ensaladang kulawo. Yum!:) I opted to try the fish (that I didn't get to eat kare-kareng dagat). I love how the fish is soft and boneless... perfect for people like me, mga taong napapagod kumain.:) I was brave enough to even try to eat that eggplant coated with i don't know what in kare-kareng dagat. As it is part of kare-kare, I even topped it with bagoong. It tasted fine but I'm still not for eggplants. I felt like I was gonna puke.

What else? Uh, I had slurpee. I didn't like it, the halo-halo flavor. It's like carbonated ube ice cream. Eeew! I shouldn't have listened to the kids before me. They said, "Mommy, ang sarap parang ice cream." Well true enough it was like ice cream, ube ice cream, the kind that I'm not really into. Hahaha!:) And it stains your teeth. You get to have violet teeth after. I'm not so carzy about violet pa naman. I brushed my teeth twice after, just to get rid of that violet coloring.

Oh, well. That's life. I'm all sweaty now. I need a bath. Ugh!

No comments: